Sunday, June 01, 2008

traveLog: Singapore Day 2

(Blog Update for 30th May 2008)

My 2nd day travelling here in Singapore Alone? NOT... HAhaha many of my friends been asking if i'm going to Singapore alone and all... well there's a big total misconception / misunderstanding there... yes i came to Singapore alone but not NOT alone! Hahah.. what does that mean?

Hmmm... well kinda plan this trip to SG with a few other friends! The reason why it's like for 6nites and 7 days is bcoz i wanna meet up with few of my friends from different places and all. So we kinda plan to meet up in Singapore!

Anyhows... the big big gathering will happen soon! Will post up the photos soon :-)
For now... just enjoy the photos below!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger -waiseng- said...

Can you get one coconut back for me? hahahaha Looks really nice!

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger joshuaongys said...

wwahhhhh banyak pictureS!!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Darren10 said...

Hey dude, I went to Bugis Junction yesterday ler.. and you guess where am I now?? Malaysia, I am so sorry la bor, leaving Singapore without meeting you. Bugis Junction is damn nice!!! I like that place very much!!

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger TZ said...

HMV in Singapore ... my favor music store when i was in Canada... i need to visit HMV on my next visit to Singapore :->

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger STEFFI said...

love the pictures. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home