Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Trip to BKK - Bangkok Thailand [Part 1]

Wasssuppppp people!!! Finally i am back... i know i just cant wait to update my blog! No i can't wait for my new blog design either! So here i am going to show you some photos from the first day of my trip to Bangkok!

Didn't really do much as the journey in a group of 200 ppl took quite some time and it was all my colleagues from the office! Was hangin' out with some hot chicks from my office that i never knew existed! And they're from the Sales dept! Wahh... no wonder we make LOTS OF SALES!! :P Mwhahaha...

Anyways... gonna go off now! Need to get some new stuffs from KLCC, go for movie screenings and all! Btw - First day in BKK was awesome! More pics comin up real soon!!!










1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger yapthomas said...

You guys really had a blast in Bangkok yea.. Dinner at one of the tallest tower, open air fine dining.. clubbing at the top clubs in Bangkok ;)
hahaha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home