Sunday, August 27, 2006

A Visit to Jasiminne's Residence...

(Blog Update For 16th August 2006)

This was right after we were at Asia Cafe for pool after steamboat on wednesday. It was an awesome night. Jasiminned invited us to her house...and you know what we do best??? Taking pictures!! OF COURSE!!!

I think at this point, i shall just let the pictures do the talking...as there's nothing much for me to say anymore. It was a great night. We all enjoyed ourself to the max!!!

I think this would be my trademark shot, since no body else has done it before. Even if they did they actually copied themselves...but mine is made ORIGINAL :P Err...er... no copy copy ya :P

We decided to take some shots like the SOPRANOS. I have the whole 1st season DVD's...they're just AWESOME!!!

As always, wherever i go im covered with ladies...i'm so LUCKY!!!

One thing that you may see here is that we are all posers...posing non stop for the camera. What a day...

Ok, this wasn't suppose to be part of the photo-shoot but Slinky was TOO high and he decided to go OVER me...flirt with me and touch me...OH EM GEE!!! (OMG).

Now this was the part where he tried to take my shirt off...but no luck mate!!! We're all straight people here...you too :P But u're too high edi on alcohol :P mwhahah!!!

Oh... -phew- sigh!!! At last back to normal transmission...no more GAYoranos :P

Oh, not forgetting wat Bryan did...he ransacked the fridge and found THIS!!!

Now its time to leave people...the penguin wants us to leave...FAST!!!

Penny was so overwhelmed and she actually puked in the toilet because of me...because of my terrible shot on the pool table...mwahhha :P

Earlier on before going to Jasiminne's house...we went to Asia Cafe to play pool. Awesome...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home