Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sunrise: Jazz Fest B'day Celebration

(Blog Update For 12th August 2006)
Another week of Jazz Fest @ Sunrise - Mt. Kiara...it was a fine fine day and the weather was great for a Rhythm and Jazzy performance here. As always, yours truly...got reserved tables right in front (somewhere near the stage) reserved under my name thanks to Sunrise.

That's not all...since we're the media and we're covering these events to be put up as "media coverage" on Xfresh - so we get to get the Media pass to take photos right up close with the performers on stage and back-stage.

Nicholas and Jared came over to celebrate my birthday on this night at the Jazz Fest. Thanks for coming guys!!! Really appreciate it...

I forgot who these guys are...since the event happened like a few weeks back...well the only thing i know is that he's playing the "SITA" i think...Indian version of the guitar.

Nick came over to join me for Jazz Fest as he wanted to celebrate my b'day with me on the day. Wahhh... thanks NickO!!! Albert was busy eating his dinner bought from McD's. I managed to reserve 2 tables under my name from the lovely friendly people at Sunrise.

This picture was taken by Albert using my Canon S2IS. I didnt wanna take any pics during the event as i wanted to enjoy the music and chillin' out instead of working.

Picture taken by Albert using my Canon S2IS.

Picture taken by Albert using my Canon S2IS.

My 23rd birthday, celebrated with Nicholas (big bro..mwahaha)...

Jared Da Parrot...mwahhaha!!! He made some free time to, came over to celebrate my b'day as well but he couldn't stay up too late...had to leave early. Oh well...

Albert & Lydia...yesss!!! U're featured on my blog now ms. Lydia :P

She was SUPERB! If only both Maksim and her can perform side by side together...

Yep...more beer and more beer!!! Every single week..Mwahhaha...i don't drink!!! But my friends do.

Lovely picture of the Tiger Beer. They only had Tiger or Carlsberg. Didn't have Heineken...mwahhha!!!

Last but not least, a birthday present from my pet sis!!! Jamie :-) Thank you!!! I love it to bits!!! nyum nyum!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger A world that i've seen said...

i been sunrise once...many years ago..for the jazz performance too..
i cant even can remember how to get there..just remember somewhere @ sri hartamas..coz my frenz fetch me..haha..nice spot for chill out.
only tiger & carlsberg?
no corona? no heineken? no carl's reserved? no foster? no budsweiser?
then drink mineral water lah..ahahhaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home