Thursday, August 31, 2006

Paris - The Album Launch (Zouk KL)

(Blog Update For 18th August 2006)

Paris Hilton's debut album was launched here at Zouk by Warner Music Malaysia with the support from Playboy, Vodka, I am Fabulous and much more...

A group of us were here on this night but i was there more for work purposes actually. Had to meet up with my client from Warner Music, she reserved for us 5 VIP Passes and ya...

I talked to my client and got William and Jason and for myself a photographer's pass that will allow all 3 of us to take photos in Zouk and at places that needs special passes. Nothing much to say about the event below just enjoy the pics :-)

Before the event...waited for everyone to arrive first then we all entered as a group...

Jason, Calvin and Myself in front of Zouk KL on the night.


Joey G still remembers me (i thought celebs don't remember ppl like me) oh well...he came up to me and said hi earlier...and gave a Channel V lanyard to me. Of which i gave it away to someone...

Met up with Andy, Joyce and Belinda at the entrance of the party!!! Belinda was my former colleague from 8TV and Andy...memories back then at Adam's b'day party at his apartment we took pics like crazeee and we were the twin towers with Ruzy as the skybridge.

Jason aka smashpOp together with me infront of the entrance of the Zouk KL's Mainroom...
Daphne Iking doing her 'thang'...at Zouk KL...

One of my friends who became my client...hehehe :P She works with HOT Magazine :-)

Albert trying to teach Jason how to use tissue paper as a diffuser for his flashbanger :P

Kelvin (in black polo) meets Calvin (in stripes)...hahaha!!! Kelvin was my former collegemate back in APIIT. He used to work with NST now with KL Times Mag!!!

Amelia my former classmate at LimKokWing University now working for JWT Consultants. Congrats to her for getting such a great job opportunity!!!

Wahh...this one i don't know what to say or how to say...

Ok, if you realise the previous photo...i think u'd know what i'm talking about here...

Calvin is getting high on Vodka Belvedere with Cranberry :P Whilst Jason trying to take a picture of him from behind...

The usual me...what happens in Zouk KL stays in Zouk KL :P Right wabbits...hehehe!!!

Jen my former colleague at Astro now working for Time Net :-) Congrats Jen!!!

Kel Li who was dragged up on stage by Nat won herself an iPOD Nano!!! Congrats!!!

Friendship starts to grow...bigger and bigger by the day!!! Pic with Chin my former collegemate at LimKokWing University together with her friend Krystal.

Last but not least...the unforgettable phrase that most of my friends say to me "Everybody Loves Shaz". OMG... Thanks for dropping by!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:37 AM, Blogger albert said...

OMGOMGCOOLNESS.

I like your post-processing, very well done! I like the smoothing effects. I spotted the Photoshop lens flare! I don't remember your hair looking so boyband though. :P Very good clean work on the desaturation, love the Calvin - Vodka Belvedere! Don't know how you did the Playboy In Action effect though...

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shazie! It was great bumping into you agian at the launch. Great blog you have here....

By the way...you keep on getting me and Oscar confused. I'm not with JWT...I'm with Grey worldwide...ehheheh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home