Thursday, October 16, 2008

Can't find the right perfume 4U? FRET NOT!!!

HUGO ENERGISE can be THE-ONE 4 U!**
I was walking down an alley on one fine Sunday and saw this graffiti on a wall, spray painted by "TheSuperSunday" about Hugo Energise, a limited spray edition of one of the many ranges of HUGO fragrances in the market.

What i'm impressed about is that this graffiti on the wall kinda made me wanna try out the new limited edition spray by HUGO "Energise". Few days later i headed to MidValley Megamall - the usual place that i always go to check out new stuffs! And there it was, the HUGO "Energise" on the counter for me to try.

Now, let me tell you something about me - YES i am a fragrance lover! I love changing perfumes almost every month! Doing so can be a pain in your pocket - that's because i am trying to find the RIGHT perfume for myself.

You see, everyone has different reactions to various different perfumes. Most of the time there are 2 or 3 different kinds of people's reaction to fragrances. A - either your skin will react to the perfume and let off a great smell for a few hours, B - your skin will not really react to the perfume and the smell is only there for a short while, C - You don't really do well with most "general" kind of perfumes, but on occasions certain perfumes are GREAT for you and stays on for long but hard to find.

For me, i fall in the C category - where not all kinds of perfumes would smell great on me and the smell wouldn't really actually stay for that long, or not even long at all (we're talking a bout 1-2 hours max). FINALLY - I found the right perfume for me, HUGO "Energise", it smells nice, it stays on me for quite a long time and it emits the smell that really makes other people ask "hey, what perfume are you wearing now?"

Haha...really, that was what happened to me a couple of times at the office, at the AEON shopping mall in KLANG (i was asked by a worker at FOS - when i tried out some of the clothes there! yes... she can smell me far!). Feeling noticed is one thing, but feeling better in the inside is another! I felt much more confident this time around with my HUGO "Energise"!

My experience, i'd recommend those who have a hard time finding perfumes that would smell good on them and would actually stay on them for long to try out HUGO "Energise", i know it can be a pain to try out every single perfume in the market! But this time around - i think we just hit the jackpot! For me - this is one of my TOP3 fragrances for Year 2007/08.

- Inspired by the Irreverent World of the Urban Male -



Try OUT HUGO Energise if...:

1. You have a problem finding new frangrances!

2. You have a problem in finding fragrances that will stay on you for hours.

3. You've tried other fragrances and they don't work the same like with your other friends! It's time to change!

4. Wanna try something new, something that can really activate that sense of smell that will attract "FRIENDS"!

HUGO Energise - citrus top, notes of mandarin, kumquat, and melon. It has this fruity note to it that is combined with pink pepper and fresh cardamom - giving the fragrance its dynamic quality.

Deep down inside, the aromatic notes of coriander leaf add a powerful edge. A unique blend of white freesia, juniper berry and ambrette seed reinforce the clean, aromatic heart of this energising fragrance!

Finally, HUGO Energise is made with rarely used, radiant Jacaranda wood and a leathery suede accord which join together to complete the fragrance.

Check it out - HUGO Energise at your nearest shopping mall!
Available for HIM & for HER - in 75ml (RM182*) and 125ml (RM240*) bottles.
*Suggested retail price

**This is an independent review of the product "HUGO Energise" - samples received prior to purchase of my very own bottle of HUGO Energise. Satisfied me, and hope it satisfies you!


***PS: The bottle above is the original bottle, not part of the limited edition spray.

2 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger chickenluck said...

That's the perfume i've been using which you've been asking me all along....and now a review on it? wow.

I guess you have me to thank for ya. Since i attracted you...my "Friend".

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger chickenluck said...

- Inspired by the Irreverent World of the Urban Male -

kononnya....

inspired by me say so la....always asking me what was it i used...geez...now you use it for yourself??

So enjoying the glamour now la...ppl asking you what u use. And a heap of thanks for mentioning my name ya...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home