Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Gotcha Call: Waiseng pranked by Shaz!

(Blog Update For 23rd September 2008)

It's been a while that i've been on this pranking people's business! But i've only been pranked twice in my life... first was by a group of Penang bloggers (that was more of a revenge coz i kinda pranked all of them before coming up to penang for holidays!), and second was by my boss here at XFM! - Did a gotcha call on me on radio! Like OMG...

Anyways, it's my turn to do a gotcha call for my friends and let you ALL see and hear it for yourself! SEE = the photos accompanied by the audio, HEAR = the great sounds from the video!

First gotcha call is done on my friend Wai Seng! Watch the video... you will love it! I know! :-)
Video created by myself, along together with the audio!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger -waiseng- said...

ahhh SHAZ~!!!!!!

That's a hell of a prank! I even called some of my MMU friends asking them do they know this guy Jun Hao. OMG!

Great Vid bro. Now go prank the others! HAHA

 
At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiseng kena pranked!

SHAZ .... WHY YOU GOT SO MANY NUMBERS? Arrrrr

WTF LOL!

 
At 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOTHING BETTER TO DO! NBTD!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Richard said...

Haha.. Shaz you are one crazy guy!. hahaha.. But it was a reallly funnny video.

 
At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ain't gonna pick up my phone from any random malaysian no. now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home