Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's my resolution...

I've been really busy the past few days preparing for a major event this coming friday... oh well its all going to be worth it! I know... being the project champion for a certain event takes up effort, courage and so much more! Well that includes dedication!!!

Anyways, while waiting for all the new updates for my blog! Here's some new photos from tonight at the studio!!!

Hannah Tan and Hani Madhu, Hannah came in for an interview as she was nominated for one of our awards!

Oh there i am - wearing my advance birthday present given to me by someone, pic taken together with Hannah and Hani!!! Aiyoo... its very late now! very sleepy i am...

Me and Hannah Tan - oh well, glad could catch up tonight! It's been a long time since i last saw her!

Here's Jack... one sunday he came over to the studio while i was on air - he used to intern here as one of my assistant producers. Aiyoo...those days!!!

The Studio 10 console panel together with me and Jack. Aiyoo... this guy is back in Australia for his studies! Those days producing the show together with him and selecting winners n all..wahh!

Here's a pic of Ben taking a picture of Sarah...we were here at the opening of the 100th Starbucks Store here in Malaysia.

More pictures and updates on my blog TODAY! Wait for it... now i gotta go home! need to catch some sleep! ON AIR LIVE at 10am this morning! Zzzzz..

2 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the Emo post...

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger TZ said...

hey dude, the Starbucks looks very familiar... I was passing by the starbucks when this opening... If I'm not mistaken it's the starbucks @ The Garden...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home