Thursday, January 31, 2008

I got a new blog header!!!

(Blog Update For Dunno When...)

First of all, i would like to say a little thank you to Jon for creating that new header for me, and do all the necessary changes for my blog! Anyways, thx alot Jomi!!! And for those who joined me for some events this week... pics are coming up!

You may encounter larger pictures than before here! Bigger pictures, more details...enjoy the photos! - Thx to the all new widened blog template!!! :) (The captions are a tad too big, will make it smaller for nx update).

The One in a Million top 6 concert was done at Sri Pentas 2 Shah Alam. Where lots of people came in to watch the top 6 show! Full pictures and detailed events of what happened will be up shortly!

Right smack in the center of the cameaa console!

Classic shot... if this camera goes on air, ihe red light on top will start blinking.

Jon and Sandra joined me for the One in a Million pre-recorded show event!

Was with a couple of friends fro lunch at Mom's Cafe!!! awesoem food i tell u! (Sebastian, Jack, Angel, Cecilia, Me and Daryll)

If you can guess what's her name, i shall have a surprise for you then! Mwahhaha...

PS: I decided to take off some photos from this update as the captions are way too big! i need to familiarrise myself first with these new 540 in size photos :P

3 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger yapthomas said...

make sure the REAL SOON is REALLY REAL SOON!! :P

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger TZ said...

Dude, I like the new header. Simple and reflecting the characteristic of your blog.

Kudos to Jon... just wondered whether Jon could design one for me too ;-)

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Lex said...

I know who she is. She's my coursemate... ms veet 2007, YVONNE! hahahahah didnt see that coming lehh shaz?

so where's my surprise?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home