Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I am busy again...

(Blog Update For a Short Update...)

I am busy once again... so here's a blog update which is going to be quite short as these are just merely Teasers to tease y'all with what's coming up next on my blog update!!! All the fun and see y'all...

First pictureof the night was taken at a nearby chill-out place! It was with Ringo aka Cheesie, Kenny Sia, Thomas Yap, Chris Tok, Nicole, Jon, Thomaz and myself...
Birthday Celebrations are important... so we celebrated 2 people's birthday! More info's coming up soon!

Was at Youth 08 event, Traffic Jam!!! So how was it? I think i look pretty much happy in this picture!

Went to watch Jarum Halus with Christien New, Juwita Suwito and a few other friends!

Had dinner with Kenny Sia, Ringo, and Nicole! It was like an avenue down memory lane!

To top if off... some pics from Putrajaya!!!

More of green postures here on my blog!

Was at Williams with Han Jung, Richard, and Scott for supper!!! Awesoem food!

Han Jung, Richard and Scott... apparently the food here is a bit steep!

Scott and his meatballs pasta carbonara! Hehee...

This pic was taken looong time ago like last year! December! Wanted to put it up sooner...

Was at MV with Eu Jin, Debra, Jack and EJ's fren!

Roti Tisu is awesome!!! you can eat it on ur own...

Was at Pavilion...Jack and Priya went shooopping!!

Not forgetting my friends from New Zealand!!! They were here for holiday!

There you go... the finished product, ready on the table about to take good pictures!

2 Comments:

At 4:07 AM, Blogger SilverIsle said...

Gosh. Itu roti tissue banyak tinggi. @_@

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah lar and those photos arhhh I want my photos :X lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home