Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Race is Finally Over...

(Blog Update For The A1GP Weekend - 25th Nov)

The weekend was quite a long one with events all over the place... I had like 30 tickets to the A1GP race but i was too busy to spread the word about the tickets in advance due to me being too busy around here and there! Seriously... i don't even have tim to myself... no time to read the newspaper! Training here and there, work here n there... OMG! May those people who give me more work have mercy on me!

HEhehe... anyways, my diary which i accidentally left it at my clients office in Petaling Jaya! I still haven't picked it up till today!!! Hmmm... anyways! The A1GP Weekend is finally over, most of the stuffs that needed to be done are done and over with! Audio recordings of the A1 drivers are up on air and thats what matters the most!

Till the next media event, for now i shall say bye bye!!! :)

During the race, Alex Yoong drove into the pit and went in for a change of tyres and replenish other stuffs as well i believe...

Joshua, Me, Gary and a few other friends of Gary's! We were seated at the Main Grandstand area together with Mikel as well!

The race track being right in front of us, it was louder than ever!!!

Joshua posing in front of one of the A1 cars...

Here we are in the Media Center... together with Ashleighhhh and Mikel... Yikess!! mikel took my Media pass and left me without any on! Oh well, he needed that to get to this side coz my car is parked right at the paddock garage! :P

Ferrari's Safety Car!!! OMG... i wished i had this and drive this to office everyday!

Basically they all are using the same tyres and engines - the A1 race is all about ur driving skills! :)

Alex Yoong being interviewed by myself and Phoebe of errr i forgot which chinese publication! :P

In the media conference area where the top 3 winners of the race are being interviewed by members of the media!

A close-up of the champion for the day @ the Sepang Circuit!

Oops!! can't leave Sepang Circuit without taking a pic with the safety car huh!

A picture with my friends from Wieber Shandwick KL!!! Totally forgotten that Ash just recently joined WS and that he's also helping out with the A1 account!

Here's a pic of Ash, Mikel and Josh here in the media center...

Guess what are these big metal boxes are for??? Well... this is how they transport the A1 vehicles...

That's al from us here reporting at the A1 race @ Sepang Circuit! Joshua and Shaz signing off!!!

4 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger JJ Jason said...

AIKS!!!!!!
I wanna watch live toO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger TZ said...

wow! it's fun... I should have accepted the offer and go for the A1GP.

Btw, who won the race?

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

war.. sepang o.. look interesting... hehehe.. long time didn't go there d

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger curryegg said...

You met Alex Yoong?
COol!!! How I admire him a lot.. haha...
Nice blog you've here.

I am curryegg. Nice to meet you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home