Thursday, November 22, 2007

Where Have I Been...

(Blog Update To Explain Why I Have Not Been Updating My Blog...)

First of all, is there a need for such an explanation... Mwhahaha... NO i have not vanished from the surface of the earth if you are thinking about that! I am still here alive n kicking!!! Its just that i have been busy with a whole lot of events that i have to attend to represent the HEMX network and all.

Well to keep it short and simple, well the past 2 days i have been attending to the Fire Department training for 2 days, today... i will not be in the office also as i will be attending to a client interview session with A1GP for my show... so i have to go all the way to Sepang..

Haha... now u know what kind of Xcitin' photos that awaits you here! Well i will be cancelling my trip down to Malacca as i will be preparing my updates for you to see for yourself how fun it is being in the media line! There's alot more actually... Microsoft event, Intel 45NM, OIAM and many others... these updates will be made available REAL SOON!!!

Before we go anyfurther... please do have a look at my new superbike that i just bought the other day...

I love RED bikes likes this! Safety first... vest for protection and HELMET for u know la...

Oh yea... there's a radio on board so i can talk to my homebase! LOL... Yes seriously its my bike :P

We did quite alot of practical training, going through fire...err no! But more like putting the flames down, going into places of high temperatures up to 300* celsius!!! OMG...

Abseiling down in an L-shape configuration... this was like 4 floors high!!! OMG...imagine me doing it! Yes i want more...

We even learn the best tactics to put down a flame using short flush systems and all!!!

J.Co donuts...this was a bit backdated...went to J.Co for Donuts!!! Yummy...

Kesian Joey... no donot for him, but managed to tapau one la... but its best to consume J.Co donuts onlocation!!!

One of my favourite places... A&W - thehehe... still remember my friends calling me Papa Bear! Oh well... will type out more about what happened and all real soon! Take care for now..

2 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger TZ said...

So you will be doing your show @ A1 GP this weekend eh! Awesome! I would not be going to A1 GP as I just turned down two free tickets that offered by my Personal Banker for this event... :-p

Enjoy yourself @ A1 GP eh!

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger carmenata said...

Wow! Climbing down from such a tall place must be so fun!

I did absailing/repelling before. Was so scare initially then realized it was so fun!! Haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home