Friday, October 12, 2007

A Night With PHUNK

(Blog Update For The Recent Night Out With PHUNK)

PRESS / Media Invites...
Apple Malaysia: New Range of iPod's available... [Read More - Click Here]
Baskin Robbins Cafe: Outlet Review & Sampling [Read More - Click Here]
Pavilion: Media Invite to Miss England 2007/08 [Read More - Click Here]

I was here to have fun with my friends, and I had FUN!. I was also here to chillout with my friends, and i CHILLed OUT with my friends! That was awesome... Although i got invited for this event (of which i received the invite via Snail Mail) - i was quite surprised and yes i did accept the invite by the PHUNK Project Coordinator officially. But on the day itself when i came to support, i came as myself - a friend who just wanna chillout with my other friends whom i invited to join the party together! That was awesome...!!!

Sometimes, some of us just need some time out from going to events, representing ourselves as people in the media / broadcast industry or event Celebrities / Artists or even personalities. This reminds me during one of my interviews with the Media. One of the major newspaper journalists interviewed me for an upcoming write-up about me being a Producer / Radio Announcer, he asked "How's it like celebrating / preparing your Hari Raya celebration this year as a celebrity?" I was like... huh??? Celebrity? Then he said... "ermmm what about as a personality" - oh well... anyways i shall write about this in my next update.

Project PHUNK, some of you may have heard it in the recent weeks... its a charity event & garage sale to collect money to be donated to HOSPIS Malaysia. These events were organised by the Mass Comm Students of Taylors College PJ Campus and powered by over 40 students within the same project to make the entire event a successful one, and of which they did... it got into the big Papers and some major radio stations.

We broke fast together at Winter-Warmers @ the Curve. Met up with my friends first before going for the party at Laundry. (L-R: Thomas, Me, William, Richard, Gadiy, Han Jung).

Heal the heart... here's Jack being approached by Roger... Jack happily donated RM1 to heal the heart by putting a plaster on the heart and writing his name on it with a marker pen.

We had a great time chatting with one another at Laundry, we sat on the outside as it was kinda hard to listen to each other if we were to sit inside. (L-R: Han Jung, Jack, Me, Roger, Gadiy) The nite was awesome!!! Basically some of my friends here didnt know each other before, but after this night... it feels like as if they've know one another for long!

Ought to check out the term fellowship in the dictionary... anyways chillin' out with Rachel, Joshua, Bernard & Xuan Han as well here at Laundry. We had one big long table to accomodate to Rachel's CG and my friends.

Jason was there too, met up with Jason here, he was like half drunk i guess...!!!

What's the difference between a friend, a good friend, a close friend, a buddy, a pal and a good buddy friend? Well...that doesn't matter does it??? As long as we're all friends at heart and we're enjoying ourselves!!! This night was awesome, some of us went for Cybercafe to play games till whee hours in the morning!

Are you generous enough to donate money... well show your support people!!!

Happy Birthday to Richard!!! I'm sure you're having such an enjoyable time tonight celebrating your b'day in advance!!! Don't worry, when i come back... we'll have another bashin' party!!!

Time well spent, everyone is happy! What else can you ask for??? Congrats to Joshua for the awesome performance! But i really have to say i prefer you performing on your own!!! :)

Isaac arrived late, so we all were about to leave but Will and I met up with Isaac for supper here at McD's!!! That's all for tonight... see y'all!!!

PS: By the way, i am still in Penang, anyone who is in Penang, my friends whom i've lost contact with or what... please call / sms me at 012-331 9507, we shall meet up k!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home