Monday, October 08, 2007

Jack's Farewell Party...

(Blog Update For Jun 21st 2007)

I know this is a tad bit too late to update my blog with such a delayed photo gallery of actually what had happened in the month of June 2007... well if you went thru my blog, you'd have seen bits and pieces of the photos from Jack's farewell party was put up here and there. Well now is the TIME to update with a FULL collection of what had happened at the PARTAYYY!!!

Jack left for Sydney (Australia) to further his studies at Macquarie University...!!! Many of my friends asked me how am i going to cope with my closest friend being away from the country. If you go thru my blog previously, since i gave the opportunity and chance to Jack, Joshua and few others to join in to AMP Radio and become part of my interns at the office - they've been very helpful and learnt quite alot of stuffs by workin' at Astro. Jack being the last to leave the internship program (due to the rest had other study commitments and furthering elsewhere), well he appeared in many of my updates for press conferences / events and launches... therefore how'z it like... well life changes thru time... everyone has to evolve, change, pursue their dreams but hey everyone still stays the same! So we'll continue staying in touch with one another.

He's just like a brother to me and yea we both still do keep in contact very much with one another and thx to Jack's words of encouragements and all... i'm managing my life here quite well although him being one of my closest friends is away overseas. Thx bro for all your guidance and words of widsom!!!

I know it was hard at first... but hey, sorry that this update took so long to go up! More photos will be up in the 2nd chapter of this update! And yea... i know you're coming back like next month! Hehe.. more photos that we haven't posted up will be up! But hey... welcome back to Malaysia!

Here's Jack... no! its not his birthday but he's giving a speech!!! To all his friends :)

This is Sook Lin, gorgeous girl!!! We always go to gym together at FF Manulife!

Jack's lil' cousin Kevin and his collegemates from HELP! :)

Here's Jack and I... ahhh!!! I still remember that place where we bought that Padini Authentics shirt that he's wearing!!!

Miss Rachel Chan... she'll at least wear or have something that's PINK with her all the time

Brownies? Vanilla...??? L-R: Me, Jack, Terence & Darrel!!!

Jack's Schoolmates from SMK Desa Perdana..

What...??? Jack's tickle-ish :P or how do you spell that??? heheh...

Another group picture... wahhh so many group photos!!!

L-R: John, Scott, Me and Jack... what??? Free promotion for The Chicken Rice Shop???

Some of his Church Mates... There's Wei Ming, Bernard and...

Ok... long time i never hear about the Fooxion people but hey!!! Andrew, Sammie and Jo were there too!!!

We went to Jack's pool... err i mean Lake Edge's pool... and wanted to give him this as a present :P So he can swim back to Malaysia whenever he wants too!!!

Partyyy!!! shall we!!! :-) So many people... so many namess!!!

It was some sort of a poolside party with MUSIC by ME! :P Burned an ENTIRE CD with full-scale "JSQ FM" branding!

Brand new cake... its a JELLY thing actually! The shop can be found at Ikano Power Center!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omigosh! I think I know those church mates... in fact, they are from my church. Haha!

Such a small world... very small world..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home