Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Another Saturday...it's a brand new day!!!

(Blog Update For September 2007)

Saturdays are usually my busy day... since my working hours are odd! As in i work at night when most of my friends are working / studying during the day (that's when i'm free...) and when i'm free they're all busy! When i'm working they're all free! Mwahha.... what' a day...

So saturdays are really busy for me as i try to mix everyone together to meet up for dinner / supper / tea / lunch... not that i don't have time, its just that i feel that its nicer where i introduce my friends to my other friends and that the world becomes smaller day by day. It's amazing to see how many of my friends know one another! It has happened so many times and i'm really amazed by it!

I just wanna wish Eu Jin [EJ] a very happy belated birthday! Yes, we still need to celebrate... sad that you couldn't make it that day for the celebration but hey! There's still time :)

A cup of New Zealand Natural ice-crems... its heavenly!!!

Me at Ikea...waiting for my dinner i presume! But oh wait they don't have meatballs no more :(

Here's Chingy... it's his first time here at Ikea and he loves it!

Adele simply loves pastries, doesn't she...!!!

Kevin on the other hand loves to eat but why just chicken???

Now back to that Ice-Cream parlour that we were talking about!!! What's your flavor?

Supper on the same day, met up with 3 different group of friends, there was my friends from KDU, Taylors, HELP, and different Churches...!!!

Came here just for ice-cream and me! Wahaha...

Back to dinner... looks like we're jumping from one time frame to another!

Don't they look awesome together! I believe its the TEAM spirit from their class event that makes everyone close to one another!

Ahh...back to Eu-Jin!!! Blardee tuuuttt!!! dude, been trying to call u so many times to go celebrate, but hey we'll make it a point to celebrate yours and mine belated bdays k :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home