Friday, June 27, 2008

#25 - age is just a number, 25 FREE tickets totally rawks!!!

-*25 Free Tickets to Urbanscapes*-
-*Just4U*-

*My friend said age is just a number...
But then again, i told him if it's just a number then the number should be a real treat for all of us! So that's why in conjunction with my 25th Birthday this year (coming up real soon..) I am giving away 25 UrbanScapes 2008 tickets to my friends!!!


What you have to do?

Nothing of any sort... don't have to answer any questions or anything... just email (shazFX [AT] gmail.com) me the following:


1 - Name

2 - Contact number

3 - Amount of tickets required (Minimum 1 - Maximum 4) per person.


Collection of tickets will be at KL PAC on the day itself from ME directly. You will get an SMS from me tonight after 2am *(once i'm home..) for confirmation on whether or not you get the tickets!


All the best!!! y'all!
*Otherwise you can msg me on facebook for this!!!
See you all there tomorrow at KLue Urbanscapes 2008!
**This giveaway is in conjunction with my 25th birthday this year which is happening in less than 25days, so 25 tickets is all for you...my friends!

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger TZ said...

I did not know u are giving out free ticket ... i heard the song from my balcony... staying very near to the KLPAC...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home