Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A quick look into...[my life]

(Blog Update For March 2007)

Ever asked yourself when was the last time you had time for fishing, tennis, badminton, rowing, or some other sports like swimming and things where you had time for yourself or with your closest group of friends.

Well sometimes, in life...you're just meant to have so much things to do in one day that you can't just fulfill the other things that you want to do. Life is full of surprises and you know it! (No no...i don't live in this place coz i called it "crib"...i live in a house - so don't be surprised by these pics).

Now let's have a quick look into my life...on what has happened recently before i take this time to update my blog with some really cool shiettt!! - Next blog update would be O2's Press Conference / Launch of their latest phone.

Welcome...welcome...welcome...me love to welcome people :P

It's raining today...how fun can sleep all day long! [no no ... i dun live here! do i? .. i wantt!]

Posing for a photo like this is not my usual thing! [my life, my days, my everything].

Do you watch TV? I have an AstroMAX at home which allows you to record and paus LIVE tv.

I love this phone...anyone wants to get me the latest 02 XDA II Phone for me? (Pic was taken by Jack|SQ)

Here's Jack standing inside the big 'O' from the O2 event! Awesome picture!!!

My collegemates back in LimKokWing! Had a great time together...

My daily life is filled with some of the most amazing things life can offer...one of it is the greeneries in this country.

Blog mates from far and near, we unite to celebrate a precious birthday celebration.

Celebrating birthdays with friends is one of the coolest things one can ever do!

Friends here and there, from one place to another...friendship rawksss!

There's many things that you can look into and one of them is a bottle of ketchup when it doesn't seem to pour out from the bottle.

Look into the camera...and smile...err cheese!

Food, desserts...let's have a quick look at this Cendol!

Everyone seems to have a nightlife, what do we all have in common?

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woooo.... ur life roxxxx!!! I wish to have one of those phone as well...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home