Saturday, March 31, 2007

the beginning of 2007...

(Blog Update For January 2007)
(the beginning...2007 picture taken by Jack|SQ)

I know i am very late in all these updates of 2007, trust me something nice will come up real soon! Something beneficial...something that i will be able to share with you all on my blog.

Afterall, that's what my blog is all about - sharing my experiences of being in the media and communication / broadcast industry. But for now, let's be contented with some pics from supper and work from the month of January...

Went supper with Sammy, Andrew, DJ, Jared and Xian Jin. We were at SS2 Ming Tien and stayed there for like 4 hours chit-chatting about old times and catching up mostly! Other than that...it was all fine...i'm tired now! Going to gym to exercise.

Xian Jin doing some moves here at SS2 Ming Tien :P

Sammy thinking of what next to eat...

I simply love this...just by looking at it i feel like going to the place and eat.

Slinky still owes me one plate of Ikan Pari-pari BBQ...

Oh lookie, who do we have here...Xian Jin trying to imitate someone...we were playing some sort of a game that night.

Doing some editing on the studio console...

A random picture of the rest of the crew who was there...

We're about to leave...but must take pic first :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home