Tuesday, March 27, 2007

No Time To Update...[properly]

I've been really busy lately and i really don't have time to update my blog at a constant speed. Putting captions on each picture anda ll takes time as i'm running quite an obsolete PC at home...what can i do? Anyway...just hang in there! Trying my best to update my blog whenever i can. But for now, please do have a look at some pics that are on my office computer transferred from my K800i phone. To those who are having exams and assignments at college / school...all the best, to those who are facing some tough time at work, try and live with it as there's more challenges are coming your way. Life is full of challenges! But where there is love, there is life. Make sure you know what LOVE is! Not necessarily a relationship between a person, but its more than that!

Picture taken by Jack at Bukit Bintang whilst crossing the road...he was actually focusing more on the glass and the Giordano.

This was at Allison's Birthday Party all the way in KLANG!


Jack and I went to Buena Vista Columbia in Damansara Uptown...we met our beary friend!

Hari Raya Open House @ Ruzy's in Ampang...

This was during my trip to Singapore...at One George Street's Fitness First. Notice the Plasma Screen here at the gym.


All 3 of us are on duty...Aisyah Sinclair representing 8TV, Jack and I representing Xfresh (see the logo's on our shirt)!

This is the West Entrance here at my workplace "Astro" All Asia Broadcast Center!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home