Friday, April 06, 2007

Jushi: Japanese Meal

(Blog Update For January 2007)

Had dinner at Jushi together with a bunch of friends here at Plaza Damas. Namely, Joann, Stacy, Sylvia, Sammie, Mikel and Jack. We had dinner here right after the cooking session at Sammie's weekend retreat.

What i can say about this place is that the service can be slow at times and its kinda hard to get the attention of the waiters for service. Sammie found a string of hair in her dish...well of course she got a new replaced meal but they should've just scrapped our bill (for the whole table) - yes this is what they do in western countries. I guess we're not western enough coz we're on the east side :P

Establishing shot of the restaurant...Jack was so eager to take a picture of this prior to enterting the restaurant.


I was so hungry that i just had to order this plate of 2 Salmon Sushi...


The Ice Lemon Tea here is sort of authentic but not as nice as the one from DOME.


This is the complete sake sushi...what's the difference anyways?

What's the point of using chopsticks when you have your fingers to work with :P


Fresh juices made on the spot for customers like Mikel who ordered this drink.


I love salmon and forever i shall order salmon...

Jack and I ordered this herbal tea for a change...and i simply found it different! But Jack on the other hand found it nice and healthy!

What...Jushi wasn't enough and we had to go to A&W for waffle...hahaha!!! We all did...we hungry people :P - sorry other pics not nice.

I love A&W Root Beer especially their original Onion Rings!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey..Shaz,
I beg to differ.. "yes this is what they do in western countries. I guess we're not western enough coz we're on the east side :P"
In fact .. i feel that the Asian countries.. are more apologetic when something like that happens. And yes.. i'm in Canada.. ;) and been here for 6 yrs.. and counting. Was in Glasgow, UK for another 4yrs.

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG you guys are like blackholes! Looks like all the nice food over at Jushi can't fill your tummies so you went over to A&W... woah! Impressive. How much I wish I could eat THAT much and put on weight (I'm skinny btw).

Well I miss the root beer at A&W! Of course I can get those bottled root beer but I prefer to drink them over at their outlet because I love the way to serve it - with chilled glass! So cool XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home