Thursday, January 11, 2007

New York New York...

(Blog Update For 18th December 2006)

Here's the continuation to my trip to New York, ...err no i mean SINGAPORE! :P Anyways before i continue, two days ago (Wednesday) was the first day Jack and I started our new tasks / role as Producer (me) for Planet Xfresh show on Xfresh FM and Jack as the Assistant Producer for the show aswell. Awesome innit!!! Lotsa new stuffs to learn, great experience! Will talk more about that later on...but for now!!! enjoy :P

The Xfresh FM studio together with the JOX for Planet Xfresh & our assistant producer Jack.

Jack's learning a lot of new stuffs, would you kill to be in that position???

Me telling Julia the JOX for the night to do the following....

Back to Singapore...

Met up with Iwan for the first time!!!

Their menu rawksss!!!

My Fish & Chips!!! I realised that goin to singapore has made me eating more n more fish & chips.

The setting of the restaurant is splendid, makes you feel like you're in one of those diners in NY City

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home