Sunday, October 08, 2006

McDonald's Buffet

(Blog Update For 8th October 2006)

McDonalds's Buffet at RM 20.90 per person inclusive of govt. tax. Its only worth it if you can really eat alot, not really worth it if you're just going to eat ur normal 1 value meal worth. This buffet is only made available at selected McD's outlet only! :P

Now, let's see...I had so much to eat and of course it's so worth it for me :P Here's a list of what i had on my own:

1. 6 Pcs Nuggets
2. 2 Pcs Fried Spicy Chicken
3. 1 Dbl Cheese Burger
4. 1 Country Burger Grill
5. 1 McChicken
6. 1 Fries
7. 1 Banana Pie
8. 2 Chocolate Sundae
9. 1 Strawberry Sundae

PS: I ate so much...and now its already5 hrs after i ate my dinner at McD's and i'm still so full...don't think i wanna touch McD's for another few days or a week. Don't eat so much la...

This was not all that we ordered...this was merely few of the things that we ordered...

Look at that...really worth it la for us all :P

Oops Ziyad wasn't in this picture...oh well!!! (My collegemates back from APIIT).

Me eating the Fried Chicken...

McD's Country Grill!! Yummy...it's actually two layers of grilled chicken patties and cheese in between.

Here's the packaging for the Country Grill...

Back by popular demand...the Banana Pie from McD's.

1 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually had hard time to finish a Large set at McD. I wonder if I should jump into this buffet or not <_<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home