Sunday, September 17, 2006

Kevin's Farewell Gig - JamASIA

(Blog Update For 7th September 2006)

JamASIA famous for all the gigs that has been happening there all these while and the latest gig was for Kevin of Broken Scar. His farewell gig before he flies off to Australia to further his studies.

Went to the gig right after dinner at Sushi King for their RM2 per plate promotion. Cool huh!! WEll that's another post altogether... :P So we shall see that soon!!!

From Left: Fazri, John, Jen and Albert. As usual Albert is there at all the gigs in town!!!

I'm sure you all know me by now...so from this picture here the first person to tell me correctly whose legs + shoes are those will win a free feature / mention on my next blog update (send your answers via the comment box below).

I'm a bit clueless who are those guys performing but the one in red is Alda...if im not mistaken he was from Dragon Red but he's also from CFE - Cosmic Funk Express but hey that band disbanded last at Mt. Kiara Jazz Fest.

He loves his job, he loves it so much!!!

Passion is what you need most...

Kevin and Me at his farewell gig!!!

Effa and me...she was my collegemate back in LUCT and my classmate for PR.

Oh well here's my cousin John. Was suppose to send him back after dinner at Sushi King with Jack earlier but that would be a rather big U turn im going to make to come back to Hartamas and guess what Albert said "bring the bugger lah..." i was like...eh no!!! :P

2 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger albert said...

The first band was The Sofa Sessions, with Ariff Akhir and Alda Tan.

P.S. Thanks for bringing the... bugger. LOL.

 
At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhaa

SHAZ+JEN+JOHN!

bingo!~ :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home