Thursday, September 14, 2006

Nacho Libre Movie with Friends & Family

(Blog Update For 5th September 2006)

I turned 23 this year on the 23rd of July and I celebrated my birthday 23 times (from 23rd July - 23rd August 2006) and so i invited 23 friends and family members (cousins, auntie, uncle) to join me for this exciting movie outing at MidValley to watch Nacho Libre.

I believe i have never mixed my family members and my friends together for an outing before and even if i did go out with my family members for holiday or what...id never post their photos up, and only post scenic photos like my cousin n i went to Penang...

We all met up here at "The Chicken Rice Shop" (TCRS for short). Meeting up time was at 7pm, but slowly everyone came due to the BIG BIG TRAFFIC JAM on the day (as it was raining earlier)...

Well i guess i just broke my first rule of thumb...it's been my habit not to mix'em together but today was just a special day. Oh well...it doesn't hurt right to bring your uncle, aunty, cousins for a movie with friends. Anyways - don't want to stall... here are the photos.

First of all, thanks to "The Chicken Rice Shop" for accomdating about 20 of us this evening, by making a looooong table for us and we had a blast there eating chicken rice, butter chicken and etc...

Secondly thanks for everyone for making it. It was an honour...although i did have 6 more tickets extra those were for other friends who couldn't make it on this day...

Jasiminne, Paul Levine and Mikel having dinner here at TCRS.

Nat, Bryan and myself here at TCRS having dinner...apparently Bryan was still hungry and decided to eat some off my plate :P

We were right in front of GSC MidValley...and was stucked... meheheh...

Before the movie...we were all worst than a "Rombongan Sekolah Sambil Belajar"...seriously! It was so hard to bring everyone together up to the 3rd floor.

Talking about having 23 people joining for a movie...not every1 can fit in the elevator...so the rest took the escalator instaed :P

My cousins and me...from left: John, Me, Adrian and Affeezzy. I still remember that time when both my family and fizzy'z family we all went up to Port Dickson for a grand holiday - had so much fun! And oh yea...in Penang with John at a big big family reunion that unites about 200 of us and that was only like half of the family. Or should i say not even quarter...

As usual...a shot must be taken with all the attendees...but not every1 was here...some went off to toilet and didn't include my uncles n aunties la...

We ajourned for supper at SS2 Murni...supposed to have a few more ppl here but they were stuck up at MV Parking Lot.

It's been so long since i last seen my cousin John...and decided to give him a makeover that day at the hair saloon in Taman Desa as his birthday present.

Jack and his Roti Goreng...amazing...!!! Never knew that u can goreng the roti canai :P

This was tea-time at HP Towers...Lan Maju Corner where we had our first Roti Goreng (which looks like Mee Goreng).

Roti Milo...first time i came across this...and it was kind of ok la...

1 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Blogger vpws said...

damn sad la got stuck in da parking lot.. >< :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home