Monday, April 30, 2007

Too Few 2 Be Remembered...

(Blog Update For March & April 2007)

I am back after so loonggg... well i've been busy (as always...) with work, going out and etc... but now its time to catchup with some stuffs that happened in March and April...but the pictures are too few to make it into one long post. So here's a mixture of everything.

Before that... this Tuesday i'll be at Matsushita Sports Complex in Shah Alam, where there will be a Family Carnival event organised by FGA. I'm just dropping by for a while to checkout what's new!!! so if you're going or you want to go...please do let me know.

For the moment i don't have any visuals / graphics to helpout in describing what the event will be about...be sure to check this space out soon for more details. Otherwise...u know where you can reach me!

Desserts are meant to be eaten...not stared at :P

Once again, i'd like to wish Jack a Happy 20th Birthday!!! Heheh.. happy b'day bro!

Here's a pic of me together with Limp Bizkit's guitarist... "Wes Borland" himself who flew in recently and i interviewed him for my radio show.

Miss Simple Cheryl...showing off her trademark!!!

Me with the lovely Erra Fazira...

The b'day boy finally got his Full License..!!! Yep...this was way back in March! anyways, got the license really FAST! hehhe...

We call him uncle Kevin, but he's not that old...juz that he's the oldest in the class at that time!

I'm making myself hungry everytime i logon to my own blog!

Lunch with the guys here at Pizza Hut Sunway Pyramid!!!

Spanking new haircut!!! All 3 of us got new haircut, now this pic was taken at the saloon with every1 else lookin' at us!

What's a day without lunch...had lunch at Jack's Place together with Sam and Jack here at Pyramid.

Met up with Steph, Hazel and June here at Laundry in the Curve!!!

Met up with Gary for the first time...and brought him on a very FAST tour of LUCT!

My former classmates at LUCT, my juniors la...but took elective classes together!!! Weng Joon and Jivani!

Now here's a vellyyy good photo of SAM! So sam...are u gonna kill me again :P

Ok, we have a poser in the studio...AMP Radio Networks!!! We have over 9 stations here going LIVE and in total about 18 stations on satellite for Malaysia alone.

My classmate dina just got married in March! Congratulations to be the first amongst us to get married so fast!!!

Had dinner with Jason Lim (JLSHYANG) at Laundry / Italiannies in the Curve. My client spent all 3 of us. Client was ESPN Star Sports. Met up with Miss Malaysia Universe who is one of their hosts / ambassadors! We had a chat...

Last but not least...here's Sam with his Nikon dSLR!!! Of which his pictures that he took here today...tak nampak pun! apa jadi???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home