Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Good Bye Penang...(Day 4)

(Blog Update For 9th July 2006)

It was our last day here in Penang and it was really awesome. Once again i had the chance to wake up really early on this morning and took some pictures by the sea @ Padang Kota Lama.

I'm starting to LOVE taking shots of elderly people and those who has great face expressions. It all started with me listening to a song by Sarah McLaughlin called "In the Arms of an Angel". Drove thru the roads in penang saw a lot of old people just gazing around and do nuts.

Enjoy the pictures...this is my last update on my Penang trip. The next update would be either about lunch at Pizza Hut, or KFC's Cheesy Meltz, Graduation Rehearsal or even the MySo Jamfest. Not so sure...but will keep y'all updated.

2 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude glad you still remember me, hehe.

Well just dropped by to say hi. Check my blog out one day ;)

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Lex said...

wow shaz.. now u making me want to go for a holiday soooo badly!!! It looks sooooo fun.. kenapa tak ajaks me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home