Friday, May 25, 2007

Quick Getaway to Penang...

(Blog Update For The Days That I was Offline...)

Dear readers of my humble blog...i am so sorry that i have been away for quite awhile and i know the blog post that i'm about to give you here now is not what you expected it to be. Not one of those super duper cool photos of some gadgets and all that, oh well this is what i could come up with in the nick of time. Please do accept this for now, till later at night when im home after work i shall try my best to update a lil' something for y'all!

But before that, to explain my disappearance since last friday...i was actually on a very QUIET holiday trip up to Penang, only very few people knew that I was up in Penang i.e.: my Boss, Adi (my DJ for my radio show), Jack (my assistant for the radio show / my closest friend), and Chee Hsien. It was a short holiday trip up to penang with my mom, dad and cousin. Quick getaway turned into a nice meet with fellow northern bloggers from Penang. Will explain all that later but for now...

This was a shot taken from inside a Rapid KL bus as we passed by KL Tower, right in front of "the Weld".


Looking blur...aimless on where to go, shot inside a "Handicapped" bus... err no like Jack always say "shaz, the bus is not handicapped...it's meant for handicapped people!!!"...


Oh ya...we interviewed Ferhad on this night...thanks to Jack for helping out with some photos. Forgotten which!


Who is this??? "Her"??? - well this is Shayna Zaid! All the way from New York...yes she's MALAYSIAN!


She's so sweet...has a great voice and you ought to buy her album, it's pretty much worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home