Thursday, March 01, 2007

On Air, On Line, On Now...

(Blog Update For January 2007)

Dear friends, i am so so so sorry that i have neglected my blog for a week or so during the festive season which happened last week. I've been really busy with work and more work and going out with friends as well. What a life right!

On the other hand, here's an update on what i'm up to in the studio...its either i'm producing the show or i'm on the show. Thanks to Jack who is also my Assistant Producer who helps me out on a daily basis on half of the things which are aired over the airwaves.

More coming up next, New Year's Eve ceebrations, the last few updates from my trip to Singapore and many more to come.

The latest studio in town with RCS system used.

In the hitz.fm studio with Adam C together with me is Jack.

Wonder how we do contests on air? Well there's a sheet of paper which tells the DJ what to announce, the questions and a part where we take down your details.

What else i been up to? Meeting up with my college mates from LUCT.

Having lunch with friends for lunch at Pizza Hut...

Meeting up with Fooxioners like Mikel and Sammy here for lunch :) A Superb deal at Pizza Hut!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home