Saturday, August 12, 2006

Birthday @ TGI Friday's - The Curve -

(Blog Update For 30th July 2006)

Another birthday celebration at TGI Friday's...wow this is madness!!! I've never celebrated my birthday for so many times before this. Up to this day (11th August 2006) 19 celebrations with 19 different group of friends or some friends merged with my other group of friends. Yes i know...i've put on quite a lot of weight ever since...

Oh well, its just a once in a year affair...and if YOU want to celebrate my bday with me (hehehe...) feel free to give me a call, it has to be before 23rd of August as birthdays only lasts for 1 month from the date of birth.

It's really nice to have celebrated my b'day with so many of my friends...some had surprises for me...some brought it in a different way and some who are overseas and can't make it back in time i understand. It's really great to see how many people actually remember each other's birthdays. Well, i really would like to thank all my friends from the bottom of my heart - THANK YOU VERY MUCH - for this lovely 23rd birthday celebration on the 23rd July. Yes i'm old...

As for this update - it was at TGI Fridays @ The Curve. Met up with my close friends from APIIT and my bloggermates great friends :) Thanks to: Maman, Ziyad, Deena, Fariz, Ivan, Bryan, Asyraf Lee, Slinky, Steph Jasiminne for coming. Thanks to Jack too for makin an effort to come as he last minute couldn't make it (family day). Really, thanks alot everyone... It was really an awesome night!!!

Enjoy the pictures, more "UTTERLY DISTRACTING" pictures of "BrokeMyBack Curve" coming up tonight or tomorow...(once i have the approval from their respectful owners..to post up these really XXX Rated pictures of them). So... here's a teaser of what you'll be waiting for...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Enjoy the pictures below from my birthday celebration @ TGI Friday's The Curve - thanks to everyone for coming and really appreciate it for taking all the effort and all. Really, thanks!!! Now i can sing... "My life is brilliant...my love is pure"... :P

*Photo Credits Goes To: Asyraf Lee & Ivan Cheong (Thank You Very Much)
You may also view some of my other birthday photos from TGI Friday's @ the following blogs Ivan's Tales of A Gecko - Slinky's Fractionize - Bryan Chin. And future updates of more B'day pics will be up on Asyraf Lee & Jasiminne the Penguin.


Remember those TV ad's in cinemas where friendship always start with people blowing into the beer bottle making a tune / rhythm from it... well here it is...!!!
The penguin is about to be killed, slaughtered by shazzzieee :P Mwahhaha... i love the eye expressions from both. Uniquely unique!!!

Birthday Boy's dinner @ TGI Friday's...i can't really afford such a meal so i ordered the cheapest burger around.

One of the many birthday cakes i got this year...but sadly i never did get a WHOLE cake for my bday except for the one at Jogoya from Jack and the staffs of Jogoya. Wow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home