Friday, August 04, 2006

Bday Celebration @ TGI Friday's Subang

(Blog Update For 29th July 2006)

I am very very sorry to everyone for having to keep you all waiting for a new update on my blog. Let me keep this short and simple, a lot of thing's been happening from no electricty, Wi-Fi not working, streamyx down and etc.

Now that i'm back - be sure to check my blog again every day as i'll be purging everything bit by bit coz i still have another 10 new updates to send over to blogspot but can't be pushing everything everyday right.

Well, here are the photos from the celebration with my colleagues from Astro - Our GM paid for the meal, it was such a SURPRISE when they announced that they're celebrating my bday too.

Well enjoy the pictures, do contact me if you wanna go out - meet up for a drink or anything.
By the way, the bill at TGI Friday's came up to a LOT... for just 25 pax!!!

Jack, Roe, Josh and I calculated the amount of food and drinks if we were to pay for ourselves on this night, it came to about RM 430 sumthin...for 4 persosn wei!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can die without the Internet!

But great pictures Shaz. Had lotsa fun huh?!

XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home