Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Penang Island Holiday (Day 1)

(Blog Update For 7th July 2006)

Went to Penang for a holiday with my cousin Jared, yes we did...and this was in conjunction with a function that my dad was invited to attend which was the Governor's birthday. So ya Jared and I went to Penang on Thursday as he wanted to go there earlier to enjoy the beauty that Penang has to offer.

Since my dad was coming over we had to take a hotel room that could accomodate all of us, My dad was flying in on friday evening so ya...got a room at Gurney Hotel for a 2 Bedroom Suite. How awesome is that...

Most of the time that we were in Penang, Jared was too busy swimming as usual. He fell in love with the pool there as ya la u know he's a swimmer and swimmers just can't live without their swimming pool.

Anyhow, we had to make sure that we meet each other's plans...so most of the time i had to send him off here and there to meet up with his friends, then i went to meet up with mine. Samuel was there too, we hanged out for the day...Jared was as usual...busy busy busy swimming and Sam just loves taking pictures by the pool.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna go to Penang also! Nice photos Shaz.

I think I need a getaway man ... (:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home