Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Would i lie to you babe???

(Blog Update For 30th May 2006)

Please don't ask me why this picture was turned around, it was done by blogspot...stooopid online interface!!!

Now, seriously...i didn't know that there's another hall that we didn't go to when we were there at the KL Motorshow for the first time. This exhibition hall comprises of a whole lot of small booths and big names such as Brabus, Proton, Lotus and some tyre exhibitors and car accessories.

If you were to come here, you'd probably spend at least 2 hours just in this hall itself. Teeheehee...

Anyway, there's alot more to see, but hey...you can always just look at the pictures attached below and its all self explanatory really.

I'm sick of all my old backdated blog updates, i really want to write about current and future stuffs but i can't seem to do so until i've cleared all my backlogged updates.

Seriously, some of my friends tell me that i live a high end lifestyle, i disagree partly actually...hmm i'll continue to talk about this in my next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home