Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Fry Sat MMMph day!!!

(Blog Update For 7th & 8th April 2006)

Friday, i stayed in the office till late night, had a lot of work to do and yes i still have LOTS more work to do. It just keeps on coming in in in in...promos after promos...

Well, Steph asked me to join her n the rest at Hartamas, it was a little bit late since she asked me at 8 sumthin'...had dinner ready at home to be eaten, really wanted to go back home but nahh...ok la drop by Hartamas Square for a bit and there i was. Left for home by half ten and reached back at 11 ish.

Saturday, interesting day...didn't have nothing much to do except revising for my Advertising Test. I went over to the gym at 11.30am, went for lunch first actually...then studied a bit while waiting for my Body Balance Class. Right After body balance, my friend John came in...went for Body Jam - then there was other classes too, but i was more interested in doing weights downstairs...so yea, after everything had a good shower.

Went to 1Utama for dinner @ JJ's Super Sandwichses. Wahh...so nice!!! Its only RM 16++ per person, so yea...all you can eat HEALTHY food - healthy DIET.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home