Saturday, March 25, 2006

Xfresh KBU RoadShow

(Blog Update for 15th March 2006)

It was last wednesday morning, i have class in the afternoon so was free in the morning, went to KBU with Jack after his class had finished to cover the Xfresh Xplorer Roadshow at Kolej Bandar Utama (KBU).

The bus was kinda late, well the bus is all what we need for an on-ground roadshow...coz its actually a mobile stage...

Anyways, went to Centerpoint for lunch at this old chinese restaurant, really nice food...reasonable too. Then Jack had to go back to college for his class and me too...i went off to Cyberjaya.

Later on in the evening, after class...I was at JPJ settling my license then went to MV for a movie and meetup with my old schoolmates from France and Rachel.

Quite a great day I had there, driving around so much...from one end to the other end of the world. Wahh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home