Friday, March 31, 2006

Bringing Back Old Memories...

The British School of Paris, that's where i graduated from with my cert in IGCSE - O'Levels.
I left the BSP in July 2000 and now it's been a good 6 years. I had to leave what i once LOVED so much, leave my friends...but no matter what every1 in that school would be leaving one another within 1,2 or 3 years max.

A school for all the expats, ambassadors sons and daughters. A British School that accomodates to all sorts of students from different walks of life and culture.

I had a great time studying in this school, prior to this i was in the International School of Paris of which i had great time there. But the best was in the BSP rather than the ISP. I made quite a lot of good friends there and close friends, but unfortunately when i left i could only keep in touch with a few.

This post is all about bringing back fond memories from last time, hope you guys will love it coz there's more to it...but i won't be able to write it all down here tonight. Its 2.30am...

1 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Syaf said...

Hey.....nice pics. should have included more pics of u. LOL

love the food pics and reviews too....your blogs always make me go hungry. :P:P

Syaf

 

Post a Comment

<< Home