Thursday, January 12, 2006

Trip to Sierramas

Last monday, 9th January 2006 - went over to Sierramas to send both my grandma and my cousin to my unc's place (to prepare for the Hari Raya Haji Celebration). But before that...

Left the house and on the way to Sg. Buloh, that's where Sierramas is...my cousin wanted to eat McD's but then Ning Jia (my friend) ordered Burger King French Sandwich for lunch. So yea to make everyone happy, i stopped by McD's Pusat Bandar Damansara @ HELP to get the burgers there but the queue was so long that i got fed up coz i was double parking.

So moved on to Burger King Drive-thru @ Hartamas and ordered our lunch there.
Got to Sierramas 10 mins from Hartamas, quite fast rite...well it's just a highway - away...ahha!!!

After dropping by my unc's place, went over to Ning Jia's place in Sierramas too, basically they are both neighbours...so yea, had lunch with Ning Jia and played some computer games then went for Tennis with him.

After all is done, went back to my unc's place, had somethings to eat...(after a good workout @ tennis)...hahaa...what i've lost..i straightaway gained it back again.

Anyways, later that night, went to have Satay with Jay and KJ @ Kg. Baru. Stopped by KLCC to pickup Melvin for a game of Pool with the rest @ Ampang Point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home